Nestled on the sun drenched slopes of the beautiful South Okanagan Valley overlooking sparkling Skaha Lake, this unique estate property holds huge potential for realizing even the most ambitious dreams:
- 46.5 acres (18.8 ha) total area, including 21+ acres of the South Okanagan’s finest vineyard land
- breathtaking valley views over splendid Skaha Lake
- unparalleled privacy only minutes from downtown Penticton, center of the South Okanagan
- located in one of British Columbia’s famous super natural settings and surrounded by large holdings - a nature lover’s dream
- superb building sites for your luxurious mansion, estate winery or distillery, corporate or private retreat, secluded hideaway or…
- your investment property in Canada
- presently, half of the arable land is home of a profitable high-density sweet cherry orchard
Bighorn Ridge is a magnificent acreage located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, a truly special region in British Columbia and totally unique in the Canadian landscape.
The property, a very rare find in today’s Okanagan real estate market, has only recently become available for sale by owner.
Visit our website and discover this gem hiding in the most beautiful part of British Columbia’s internationally renowned Wine Country, often dubbed the ‘Napa of the North’.